Information consumption per consumer on Airtel’s networks grew by 8.6% QoQ through the first three months of the nationwide COVID-19 lockdown, from 15GB per consumer per thirty days to 16.3GB. The corporate’s web loss stood at Rs 15,933 resulting from accounting for the AGR dues that the telco intends to pay over the approaching years. Not accounting for “exceptional” gadgets, the online loss is Rs 436 crore, Airtel mentioned in its press launch for the quarter.
- Cellular service revenues stood at Rs 12,877.2 crore, down 0.5% QoQ, and up 18.5% YoY.
- Cellular ARPU stood at Rs 157, up 1.95% QoQ, up 21.7% YoY.
- Complete information on community at 7,239 petabytes, up 12.2% QoQ, and up 72.7% YoY.
- Information buyer base at 148.57 million, up 0.34% QoQ and up 24.2% YoY.
- House clients at 2.449 million, up 1.5% QoQ, up 4.56% YoY.
- House clients ARPU at Rs 802, as in opposition to Rs 803 within the earlier quarter, and Rs 825 in the identical quarter within the previous 12 months.
- Month-to-month churn for cellular at 2.2%, down from 2.6% within the earlier quarter, and a pair of.6% in the identical quarter within the earlier monetary 12 months.
- Voice utilization at 994 minutes per buyer, up 3% QoQ, and 11.9% YoY.
Airtel Q1FY21 financials
- Internet loss: Rs 15,328.Four crore (up 182% QoQ resulting from accounting for AGR; up 472% YoY)
- Complete income: Rs 24,419.2 crore (down 0.9% QoQ, up 16.1% YoY)
- EBITDA: Rs 7,787 crore (up 4.6% QoQ, up 28.4% YoY)
Highlights | Press Launch | Outcomes | Key Efficiency Indices
more recommended stories
Microsoft patent reveals contact management for outdated technology laptops
Microsoft has utilized for.
Fb begins merging Instagram and Messenger chats, says report
In a contemporary bid.
Do we actually want a non-personal knowledge authority?
“The big question is do we.
Amazon to launch on-line pharmacy in Bengaluru
Dwelling » Amazon, E-Commerce,.